Friday, July 1, 2011

Semester 1



It has been a long three weeks struggling through semester one. Fortunately, we're half way done with summer school now! We went through so many topics so quickly! We coved Kinematics, Acceleration, Projectile Motion, Forces in Equilibrium, Unbalanced Forces, and a couple other small topics. I learned all about distance vs time graphs, velocity, the relationship between acceleration, mass, and net force, I learned how to calculate the distance and time of a projectile projected at an angle... I learned a lot of other things; the list could go on and on. More importantly, I learned not to procrastinate, and to ask for help when needed because our teacher is really smart and friendly. 


There are many MANY challenges with this class for me. We are covering a LOT of material everyday, at a kind of fast pace. It's alright I guess, because Mr Blake explains it well. It's hard not to zone out after a while though, because it's just a really long class everyday... It's also difficult to get tested on material a day after we learned it... 


I enjoyed getting to know our class better through the first day of getting to know you activities. I like how our blogposts are set up because they can show us our other classmates work that can help us understand what we're doing. I like the labs we do! They really help in visualizing the concepts we learn in class. 


Through it all, I honestly like this class.




2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I like your honesty there! xD
    And yes, there were many challenges. We'll make it through!! :D

    ReplyDelete